Creamy and garlicky, with a balanced blend of earthy Black Truffle cheese. Truly decadent.
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 cup Onions, chopped
- Salt & white pepper, to taste
- 6 cups Chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 pound Arborio rice
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Heavy cream
- 3/4 cup Bothwell Black Truffle, grated
- 2 Tbsp Chives, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat
- Add onion and season with salt & pepper.
- Sauté for 3 minutes, or until the onions are soft.
- Add the stock and garlic.
- Bring liquid to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- Cook for 6 minutes.
- Add the rice and simmer for 18 minutes, stirring constantly, or until the mixture is creamy and bubbly.
- Add the butter, cream, cheese and chives.
- Re-season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 2 minutes and serve immediately.
- Garnish with additional chives (optional)
Kitchen Notes: Add 1/4 of Bothwell Smoked Parmesan for a deeper flavour profile.