This eye-catching Halloween-inspired cheese platter looks like the classic candy, but we think it’s a lot tastier (and healthier).
- Using a toothpick draw out the shape of the top of the candy corn onto the flat surface of the Bothwell Horseradish Cheddar.
- Using a sharp knife carefully cut out the top of the candy corn. Smooth any rough edges using your knife. Place on cheese board.
- Arrange Coloured SqueaK'rs on the cheese board into the shape of the orange stripe of the candy corn.
- Slice Edam lengthwise (approximately 12 pieces) and layer as seen in the photo.
- Serve with crackers, pickles, olives and any other desired pairings.