A good morning is one where you’re not in a rush. Prepare this casserole the night before, bake it when you wake up, and start your morning in stride!
- 16 slices of bread, crust less (works best with white)
- 3 cups shaved ham (approx. 1 lb.)
- 1¼ cup Bothwell Muenster, shredded
- 1¼ cup Bothwell Medium Cheddar, shredded
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- Dash of hot sauce
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2-3 cups corn flakes
- In a 13" x 9" pan make a layer of bread (8 pcs), top with ham & cheese and add a second layer of bread (8 pcs) on top.
- Beat eggs and add dry mustard, salt, milk, Worcestershire sauce, onion and hot sauce.
- Slowly pour egg mixture over bread, ham and cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix melted butter and corn flakes.
- Spread on top of casserole and bake for 1 hour (until golden brown).