Our Medium Cheddar gives these burritos their moist and cheesy personality. Ham-and-cheese scrambled eggs in a tortilla are a great way to start the day!
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup Bothwell Medium Cheddar, shredded
- ¼ cup ham, diced
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp pepper (or to taste)
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- Mix together eggs, ham, ¼ cup of cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Cook the scrambled egg mixture in a skillet.
- Separate scrambled eggs on 4 medium tortillas.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of eggs.
- Wrap both sides of the tortilla inward and then roll it up from the bottom. This should 'seal' both sides and allow for easy eating.
- Serve hot with salsa on the side.
TIPS: For an added kick, replace the cheddar with Bothwell Red Hot Chili Pepper Jack or Bothwell Jalapeno Monterey Jack.