Kids of all ages will grin like jack-o-lanterns when they see these jazzed-up grilled cheese sandwiches at Halloween.
- Bothwell Old Cheddar, sliced (4 pieces)
- 2 slices whole grain bread (we used chia seed bread!)
- Butter, softened
- Using a sharp knife, carefully carve your jack-o-lantern face into one piece of bread
- Butter one side of each slice of bread
- Place sliced cheese on the un-carved piece of bread - unbuttered side.
- Place the carved slice of bread, butter side up, on top of the un-carved slice.
- Grill over medium heat in a non-stick pan on stovetop until golden brown on both sides.
- *TIP: Grill the carved side of the sandwich first so the cheese doesn't melt out.
- In true zombie style, eat the jack-o-lanterns face!