Slap these buns or sliders together for a quick party treat or to serve friends on game day. Gouda, bacon and cream cheese makes for an irresistible combination.
- 12 Bothwell Gouda slices
- 12 whole wheat buns (or sliders)
- 1 pound back bacon
- 1 package herb cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ Tbsp dried or fresh minced onion
- ¼ cup Bothwell Parmesan, grated
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut buns in half. Place bottoms in 9x13 inch pan.
- Place equal amounts of back bacon on each roll bottom. Top with Gouda.
- On each of the bun tops, spread a generous amount of cream cheese. Return tops to bottoms, to make sandwiches.
- In a separate bowl, mix together butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion and Parmesan. Pour over the sandwiches.
- Let stand at least 20 minutes. (You can make these the night before and leave them in your fridge until they’re ready to bake.)
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until warmed through.