Another take on classic meatloaf especially for die-hard cheddar lovers, this is the Bothwell version of meatloaf with built-in cheddar.
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¾ cup Bothwell Mild Cheddar, shredded (reserve some for top)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery, minced
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup bread crumbs, dry
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Place in a loaf pan.
- Sprinkle reserved cheese on top for a nice crispy topping.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 min.
- For a spicier taste, substitute Bothwell Habanero with Cracked Black Pepper.