Now you can have pie before turkey dinner! Quick to assemble, these teeny tiny cheese pies also make great treats for school or daycare.
- Bothwell Old Cheddar
- Triangle crackers
- Mini pretzel sticks
- Plain (or flavoured) whipped cream cheese
- Slice cheese into triangles slightly smaller than the crackers. It helps to place a cracker on the block of cheese as a guide.
- Cut cheese to desired thickness.
- Spoon cream cheese into a plastic sandwich bag, cut a little piece off the corner and pipe the cream cheese onto the crackers. Place cheddar cheese triangles on top of the crackers.
- Pipe a thin line of cream cheese on top of the outside edge of cheese place pretzel on top to serve as the “crust.”
- Pipe a tiny swirl of cream cheese (the “whipped cream”) in the middle of the cheese triangles.
- Assemble triangles together to form little "pies."