Madagascar Green Peppercorn Cheese, which is as exotic as its own name, adds a healthy dose of character to this beef salad.
- 1 lb crisp garden greens
- 1 lb grilled beef sirloin cut into strips
- ½ cup croutons
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Bothwell Madagascar Green Peppercorn, julienned
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Ranch Dressing
- Toss the greens, croutons, red pepper, red onion, and cheese with the dressing and place in a large salad dish or 6 individual dishes.
- Top with strips of beef and garnish with a few extra strips of red pepper.