Most people associate squares only with dessert, so these tasty treats might just surprise and delight your family, friends and guests with their savoury heat.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grate and combine the 3 cheeses in a large mixing bowl.
- Place 1/2 the cheese into a 9x13 greased pan.
- Layer sliced (drained) jalapeños over cheese and top with remaining cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk and flour together until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture over cheese and jalapenos.
- Bake at for 60-65 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
TIP – Make the day before and cool in fridge overnight. This allows the squares to set completely and infuses the flavours together.