A show stopper for any gathering. This warm dip is garlicky & smoky - a great flavour combo.
- 1 head garlic, roasted
- 1/2 tsp. walnut or olive oil
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Bothwell Smoked Parmesan, grated
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Hemp seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a shallow ovenproof dish and set aside.
- Cut 1/4 inch off the top of the garlic head, leaving the paper skin intact. Place on a piece of foil and drizzle with oil. Wrap in foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove garlic from oven and carefully open foil. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze roasted garlic out of skin into large a bowl and mash cloves into a paste.
- Mix remaining ingredients, except sundried tomatoes and hemp seeds, into the garlic paste.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake until hot and bubbly—approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Top with sundried tomatoes and hemp seeds (optional)
- Serve with fresh veggies and grilled pita or naan bread.