Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Jazz up your cheese boards or salads with these simple and elegant cheese crisps. People will think they took hours to make - when really they took minutes - more time for wine. Perfecto! Try them with our Mixed Kale Caesar Salad recipe!
• 1 cup Bothwell Smoked Parmesan, grated
• 1 tsp poppy seeds, hemp seeds or chia seeds (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place 1 Tbsp of grated Smoked Parmesan Cheese on parchment and spread lightly with your fingertips to shape a 3-inch round.
3. Continue until your pan is full, leaving 2 inches between each round. Sprinkle with poppy, hemp or chia seeds (optional).
4. Bake crisps until lightly golden, 3-5 minutes (watch very closely).
5. To curl crisps, carefully drape them, while still hot, over a rolling pin until cooled.
6. For flat crisps, cool on a paper towel on a flat surface.