Sanitation Technician (Evening Shift)
Posted by: Bothwell Cheese
Bothwell Cheese is looking for full-time Sanitation Technician for the evening shift from 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
Reporting to the Director, Food Safety and Quality, this position is responsible for QA support to sanitation and evening production staff.
• Maintaining accurate and detailed documentation
• Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs over a short period of time
• Strong Organizational Skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Working knowledge of computer based programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Investigate and document deviations and corrective actions
• Conduct environmental testing including air quality, water, listeria and E.coli swabs
• Perform documentation in a timely and accurate manner
• Other duties as assigned
• Post-Secondary education in Food Science, Microbiology or related discipline
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the food industry
• Understanding of CFIA regulations and FSEP requirements is an asset
• Experience with MS office applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Ability to work off shift, various hours and some weekends
• We offer a full benefits program after the 3 month probationary period
We offer a full benefits program after the 3 month probationary period.
If you want to work on a great team, and love Bothwell Cheese, please email your resume to email@example.com. Submission deadline is May 15, 2018. Thank you for your interest in our company. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bothwell Cheese is a progressive and fast-growing food processing plant that is federally registered and follows a regulated food safety program.