Posted by: Bothwell Team
Bothwell Cheese is looking for full time Production / Sanitation personnel to help with daily cheese production and assist in sanitation requirements.
Working under the direction of the Manager, Process as well as the Sanitation Supervisor, the primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Assisting with cheese production
- End of day sanitation duties which include but not limited to washing equipment and floors and operating Clean in Place sanitation systems
- Performing other processing functions as required
The suitable candidate must demonstrate:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed documentation
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Ability to do physical work which includes some heavy lifting
- Effective oral and written communication skills and a good understanding of the English language
This is a full time evening shift position from approximately noon till 8:00 pm, Monday to Friday, with the possibility of night shift in the future (occasional Saturdays required).
We offer a full benefits program after the 3 month probationary period.
If you want to work on a great team, and love Bothwell Cheese, please email your resume to Joanne.Roberts@bothwellcheese.com. Submission deadline is October 15, 2016.
Thank you for your interest in our company. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bothwell Cheese is a progressive and fast-growing food processing plant that is federally registered and follows a regulated food safety program.