PACKAGING PERSONNEL (AFTERNOON/EVENING SHIFT)
Bothwell Cheese is looking for several full-time Packaging Personnel for the afternoon/evening shift in our Shred Department.
Duties will include but not limited to:
– Operating computerized equipment
– Repeatedly lifting 20 kg’s
– Maintaining accurate and detailed documentation
– Basic troubleshooting
– Multi-task and manage time efficiently
Applicants must have:
– Effective oral and written communication skills
– Good understanding of the English language
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Flexibility to adapt to changes
– A valid driver’s license
– Criminal record check will be required after hiring
Shifts for this full-time position will be 4 x 10 hour days per week
– Training shifts for the first week or two will be 10:00 am – 8:30 pm
– Once trained shifts will be 12:00 pm – 10:30 pm
– Occasional overtime may be required
We offer a full benefits package after a 3 month probation period including health and dental. Other benefits we offer include profit sharing, retirement savings plan and great staff discounts on cheese.
If you want to work on a great team and love Bothwell Cheese, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 23, 2019. Bothwell Cheese is a progressive and fast-growing federally registered food processing plant which follows a regulated food safety program.
Thank-you for applying. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.