Perfect Pierogies–Ten Ways
Posted by: Bothwell Cheese Team
Our friends at Perfect Pierogies compiled a yummy list of ten genius ways to top your pierogies. The flavour combinations are bold but balanced!
- Covered with apple sauce
- With fried mushroom, onion and turkey sausage
Cottage Cheese Pierogy
- With sour cream and hot sauce
- Wrapped in bacon and topped with Dijon mustard
Potato & Cheddar Pierogy
- With sour cream, carmelized onions and bacon (Classic!)
- Covered in marinara pizza sauce, mushrooms and pepperoni
Spinach & Feta Pierogy
- Covered in butter, steamed broccoli and melted Cheddar or try Smoked Extra Old Cheddar
- Smothered in Greek yogurt, cucumber and red onion
Spicy Chili Pierogy
- With sour cream and chunky salsa
- With chili flakes and hot chili sauce
You may also like this Ukrainian Lasagna from Perfect Pierogies.
Learn more about Perfect Pierogies.