Recipe Creator: Chef John
These delicious anipasto cups made with Bothwell Squeak'rs are the perfect appetizer for entertaining and get-togethers. Best part, they can be made ahead of time!
- 24 slices of Genoa salami
- 6 green spices olives, cut into quarters
- 6 marinated artichoke hearts, cut into quarters
- 6 golden grape tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 24 Sweety Drop Miniature Peppers
- 24 radish sprouts
- 24 Squeak'rs White Curds
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Press the salami slices into muffin cups and bake until the edges begin to brown (6-8 minutes). Use tongs and place salami inverted onto paper towels to wick away any oil.
- Slice olives, grape tomatoes and artichokes into quarters.
- One the salami has cooled, flip the cups over to start assembly. We want to have 24 uniform antipasto cups.
- Place one piece of artichoke in each cup followed by curds, olives, grape tomatoes, peppers and garnish with radish sprouts.
Tip: The artichoke hearts vary in size so use the olives and tomatoes as a guide for size.