Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This rich and creamy pasta made with our Black Truffle Monterey Jack is a restaurant quality meal that only takes 30 minutes to make!
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 227g mixed mushrooms, cleaned and chopped
- 350g pappardelle, cooked al dente
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ tbsp. honey
- ½ cup Black Truffle Monterey Jack, grated and divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium-large frying pan on medium-high heat melt butter and sauté garlic and mushrooms until browned.
- Toss cooked pappardelle, heavy cream, and honey into the pan and cook until cream
thickens (about 3 minutes).
- Add ¼ cup of cheese and mix until combined and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide pasta evenly on plates and finish with the remaining cheese.