Black Truffle Salad
Recipe Creator: Chef D
Our premium Black Truffle Monterey Jack adds flavour and texture to this simple yet delicious salad. It comes together in minutes. Drizzle with a quick homemade dressing and enjoy.
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 454g pkg. of micro greens
- 1 cup roasted cashews, chopped
- ½ cup Bothwell Black Truffle Monterey Jack, shaved
- ¾ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 tsp. grainy Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend on low for 1 minute. Place in a jar and set aside.
- On 4 plates, place 1 cup of arugula, micro greens and cashews. Place shaved cheese over salads. Drizzle 1 tbsp. of dressing over each salad.