Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
These simple Breakfast Quesadillas filled with scrambled eggs, peppers, sausage, and Medium Cheddar slices from Bothwell's Sliced Variety Pack are a must-try! Easy and delicious, they come together in 20 minutes.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¼ red pepper, diced
- 4 eggs
- 2 breakfast sausages, casing removed and crumbled
- 2 large flour wraps
- 6 slices of Medium Cheddar from Bothwell 450g Sliced Variety Pack or 450g Cheddar Sliced Variety Pack or 720g Costco Sliced Variety Pack
- Heat oil in a small pan on low-medium heat. Add red pepper and sauté until softened.
- Scramble eggs in a bowl and add them to the pan with peppers. Cook eggs until fully cooked and remove from heat. Transfer eggs to a plate and set aside.
- Add sausage to the pan and cook fully, making sure to crumble as it cooks.
- On a large flat pan, lay the first wrap down. Layer eggs, sausage and 3 slices of cheese on 1 half of the wrap, and then fold it over, creating a half moon.
- Repeat with the other wrap, creating a full moon on the pan. Heat pan on medium heat and cook until crispy, turning them over once.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.