Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This beautiful Brunch Charcuterie Board made with a variety of Bothwell cheeses and crowd-pleasing breakfast foods is an easy brunch buffet that everyone will love.
- Deli meats
- Hard boiled eggs, cut in half
- Bothwell Medium Cheddar (170g, 540g) or Bothwell Lactose-Free Medium Cheddar, sliced
- 170g Bothwell Extra Old White Cheddar, Lactose-Free Old Cheddar, or Lactose-Free 18 Month Old Cheddar, cut into triangles
- Bothwell Jalapeño Monterey Jack (170g, 540g) or Bothwell 250g Lactose-Free Jalapeño Monterey Jack, sliced
- 540g Bothwell Mozzarella or 240g Bothwell Lactose-Free Mozzarella, sliced
- Bothwell Smoked Gouda (170g, 540g), cubed
- Potato pancakes
- Gather a medium bowl and dish towel and set aside.
- Place potatoes and onion in the middle of the dish towel and ring out excess liquid from the potato and onion. Repeat this 2-3 times to ensure all liquid is removed.
- In the medium bowl combine potato mixture, egg, cheese, flour, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a large pan on medium-high heat and add about 2 tbsp. of oil to the pan.
- Once the pan is heated take a small amount of the potato mixture (depending on how big or small you want to make them, 2-3 tbsp. is a good amount) and flatten in your hand.
- Place the flattened pancake in the pan and cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown and cooked through.
- Repeat this process until the potato mixture is all gone.
- Once out of the pan, place on a paper towel covered plate to soak up excess oil and sprinkle with salt.
- On a large tray or board place cut cheeses in different spots, leaving room between each.
- Put granola, yogurt, and any jam(s) you'd like to use in small bowls or ramakins. Place on board or beside board.
- Fill in spaces with pancakes, bagels, waffles, deli meats, fruits, vegetables, bacon, hard boiled eggs, and potato pancakes.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!