Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
These quick and easy bite-size Cheddar Sausage Balls are perfect for breakfast and busy mornings.
- 2 cups biscuit mix (such as Bisquick)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. breakfast sausage or your favourite breakfast meat, roughly chopped
- 2 cups 1kg Bothwell Old Cheddar, grated
- ½ onion, diced into small pieces
- 1/3 cup water
- Small handful of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add biscuit mix, salt, and paprika. Stir to combine.
- Add in breakfast sausage, onion, cheddar cheese, water, and parsley. Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined.
- Roll mixture into 1” balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.