Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This creamy sandwich will melt your heart. It's smothered in garlic butter and a perfect match for soup.
- In a small bowl, mix butter and garlic.
- Spread butter on one side of both slices of bread.
- Lay one slice of bread butter side down and top with half the Mozzarella or Smoked Gouda, tomatoes, and remaining cheese.
- Top with remaining slice of bread, butter side up.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, place sandwich, butter side down.
- Grill until golden brown on each side; about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest for one minute.