Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
These Cheeseburger Bites are the perfect appetizers for your next get-together. Made with Medium Cheddar slices from our Sliced Variety Pack, juicy beef, and all the fixings, these are a fun twist on a favourite.
- 24 handmade meatballs
- 6 slices of Medium Cheddar slices from Bothwell 450g Sliced Variety Pack or 450g Cheddar Sliced Variety Pack or 720g Costco Sliced Variety Pack, quartered
- 6 Iceberg lettuce leaves, quartered
- 24 dill pickle chips
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 24 wooden skewers
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook meatballs on the grill, turning often until fully cooked or until the internal temperature is 160°F. Just before taking them off the grill, place a square of cheese on each and let the cheese melt.
- Take the meatballs off the grill and place them on a serving platter with the cheese facing up.
- On each skewer thread, a cherry tomato, a pickle chip and a folded lettuce piece. Finish by poking each skewer into a meatball and serve.