Go ahead and call this pizza, because the basic ingredients are the same. Ricotta adds a dimension of creamy cheesiness to this snack your family and friends will love.
- 1 (13.8-oz) can of refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Bothwell Partly Skimmed Mozzarella, shredded
- 2 ounces pepperoni, diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Press pizza dough into 15 x 10 inch jelly roll pan (deep baking sheet).
- Bake for 12 minutes; remove from oven and spread Ricotta cheese over crust.
- Top with cheese, pepperoni, tomatoes, yellow pepper and oregano.
- Return to oven and bake for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley, cut into squares and serve.