Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This Game Day dip will be going...going...GONE! Play it safe, or add some heat - it's your call.
- 3 cups Bothwell Red Hot Chili Pepper Jack, shredded & divided
- 1 (8oz) Package cream cheese (or fresh cream cheese), room temperature
- ¾ cup Sour cream
- ¼ cup Sriracha sauce
- 1 ½ tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a medium baking dish or oven-safe skillet.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sour cream, Sriracha sauce, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and beat on low speed until combined.
- Stir in 2 cups of the cheese and spread into prepared baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbly and slightly brown at the edges.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes. Serve with chips and veggies.
KITCHEN NOTES: To make ahead of time prepare dip right up to baking, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 days before baking and serving.