Recipe Creator: Chef John
Bothwell’s own Chef John shares the secrets of creating mouth-watering Roasted Vegetable Quesadillas.
- Bell Peppers
- Portobello Mushroom
- Red Onion
- Nacho Cheese
- In a Large bowl toss vegetables in 1 floz extra virgin olive oil & Salt, Pepper mix thoroughly. **Grill or oven roast on a sheet pan this will make a better eating quesadilla by cooking out some of the liquid.
- Once vegetables have cooled dice 3/8 inch drain and add Mozzarella.
- Spread 2 T of basil pesto 1/2 inch from the edge of the tortilla.
- Place 6 oz of veggie mix and cheese on the pesto fold in half and cook until cheese is melty and the tortilla nicely toasted.
- Remove from heat and cut into 4 pieces.