Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This recipe combines seasoned chicken breasts, sautéed onions, peppers, and Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic cheese. Simple and delicious, this is the perfect quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 tbsp. fajita seasoning
- 3 coloured bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 12 or more fajita tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup Sunny Dog Barkin’ Herbs & Garlic Cheddar, grated
- Pico de gallo
- Fresh limes
- In a large frying pan on medium high heat, heat oil.
- Sprinkle fajita seasoning on the chicken and add to the hot pan. Cook chicken for about 7 minutes or until chicken has an internal temperature of 165°F
- Remove chicken from the pan and set aside on a plate, add peppers and onions to the pan and sauté.
- Cook peppers and onions until softened. Remove peppers and onions and place on a serving platter and top with cooked chicken.
- Serve hot with tortillas, cheese, pico de gallo, guacamole and fresh limes.