Recipe Creator: James Hung
This chorizo herbs and garlic mac and cheese loaded grilled cheese sandwich is the ultimate comfort food full of cheesy goodness!
- 6 Slices of bread
- 1-2 blocks of Non-GMO Project Verified Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic Cheddar
- Chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup of pasta
- Boil pot of water for pasta. Once pasta is cooked, add milk, salt and 1 cup of cheese
- While pasta is cooking, start toasting your bread on a pan on medium heat
- When bread begins to brown, generously apply a few layers of sliced cheese
- As the cheese starts to melt, add a few pieces of sliced chorizo on top of the melted cheese. By this time the mac and cheese should have thickened and you can slowly layer this in between the grilled cheese sandwich
- Serve and enjoy!