Ball rhymes with fall—so you know what to do! This is an excellent addition to any autumn table… Labour Day at the lake, Thanksgiving dinner or Halloween.
- 2 cups Bothwell Cheddar, shredded
- 2 packages cream cheese (room temp)
- 3 Tbsp minced onion
- 3 Tbsp salsa
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cups nacho cheese chips, crumbled
- 1 bell pepper stem (garnish)
- With a mixer, combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, salsa and cumin. Mix until creamy.
- Scoop mixture onto plastic wrap and use the wrap to form a ball. Chill for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, roll ball into crushed nacho chips and place bell pepper stem on top.
- Serve with crackers, chips, pretzels and veggies.