The not-so-secret ingredient in this salad is marinated artichoke hearts, adding zing and moisture to this smooth cheese-and-pasta salad.
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (8-ounce) package rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into strips
- ½ lb Bothwell Gouda, cut into ½ inch cubes
- ½ (5-ounce) bag baby spinach leaves (about 1 ½ cups)
- ½ (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Bothwell Parmesan, grated
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp pepper
- Garnishes: Tomato wedges, baby spinach leaves (garnish)
- Drain artichokes, reserving marinade.
- Cut artichokes into strips, and place in a large bowl.
- Add pasta and next 4 ingredients, and gently toss.
- Stir together reserved artichoke marinade, mayonnaise, and next 4 ingredients until blended.
- Add to pasta mixture, stirring to combine.
- Cover and chill. Garnish, if desired.