Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This delicious grilled salad made with juicy nectarines, apricots, avocado, corn, and our Lactose Free Mozzarella will be your go-to summer salad. It's light, refreshing, and super easy to make.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3 tsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. chipotle powder
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 nectarines, pitted and sliced
- 1 apricot, pitted and sliced
- 1 large avocado, pitted and sliced
- 2 cobs of corn, husks removed
- 2 cups mixed greens, packed
- 1 cup Bothwell Lactose Free Mozzarella, cubed small
Optional: toasted pumpkin seeds, fresh lime and mint
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a jar combine all salad dressing ingredients and tightly put on the lid. Shake until
emulsified and set aside.
- Brush nectarines, apricots and corn with some of the dressing.
- Lightly grill fruit and corn, cooking fruit until marked but not mushy. Take off grill and
set aside to cool.
- Cut the kernels of corn off the cob.
- On a large serving platter or bowl combine grilled fruit, avocado, corn, mixed greens and
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss.
- Add additional garnishes, serve immediately and enjoy!