Herbs & Garlic Cheddar Crab Cakes
Recipe Creator: Chef D
Check out these Herbs & Garlic Cheddar Crab Cakes made by Chef D! They're quick, easy, and only take 20 minutes to make. Crispy on the outside and soft and delicious on the inside, these crab cakes make an excellent appetizer for summer get-togethers.
- 1 cup lump crab meat
- ½ cup tortilla chips, ground
- 1 tbsp. red peppers, finely diced
- 1 tbsp. celery, finely diced
- 1 tbsp. white onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic Cheddar, shredded
- 1 egg, gently beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°C.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients until well combined. Form into small cakes (about two bites).
- In a non-stick fry pan add 1tsp of oil and heat to medium high. Add crab cakes and gently fry till golden brown on each side. Approximately 1½ minutes each side.
- Place pan in the oven for 4-5 minutes to warm through the cakes. Serve warm.