Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Eggs Benedict is staple for breakfast or brunch. Our herb-infused Sunny Dog Herb & Garlic Cheddar adds a fresh boost of flavour, making it a great addition to breakfast and basked goods. This simple and delicious recipe is a must-try.
- Water (to poach eggs)
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 8 eggs
- 4 English muffins, toasted
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked
- 2 avocados, quartered and sliced
- 16 slices of Non-GMO Project Verified Sunny Dog Herbs' & Garlic Cheddar
- 1 cup hollandaise sauce
- Optional garnish: chives
- In a large sauce pot over medium high heat, add water (enough for eggs to be submerged)
and vinegar and bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering, poach eggs to a soft poach (about 2-4 minutes). Once removed from the
water place them on a paper towel lined plate to soak up excess water.
- To serve, plate an English muffin toasted side facing up, then layer with one slice of
bacon torn in half, quarter of an avocado and 2 slices of cheese, then top with poached
- Divide hollandaise sauce over the 8 egg benedicts and garnish if desired. Enjoy!