Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic Cheddar ads a fresh and flavourful twist to these juicy burgers topped with arugula, caramelized onions, and tangy garlic mustard.
- 2 handmade burger patties
- 4-6 slices Sunny Dog Barkin’ Herbs & Garlic Cheddar
- 2 hamburger buns, sliced and toasted
- ½ cup arugula
- ½ cup caramelized onions
- 2 tbsp. garlic mustard
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook burger patties on the grill for about four minutes on the first side. Flip burgers and add 2-3 cheese slices to each patty then let the burger cook until done. Cook until the internal temperature is 160°F.
- On the bottom buns layer ¼ cup arugula, ¼ cup caramelized onions and 1 tbsp. garlic mustard.
- Top each loaded bottom bun with a burger patty and finish with the top of the bun.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!