Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This cheesy pasta with crispy pancetta and kale is delightfully simple and delicious.
- 1 cup pancetta, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked al dente
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 5 cups kale, chopped
- ½ cup Non-GMO Project Verified Sunny Dog Barkin’ Herbs and Garlic Cheddar, grated
¼ cup Non-GMO Project Verified Sunny Dog Barkin’ Herbs and Garlic Cheddar, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium large frying pan on medium high heat crisp pancetta.
- Once pancetta is starting to crisp add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Toss cooked spaghetti and heavy cream into the pan and cook until cream thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Add kale and sauté until wilted then add ½ cup of cheese and mix until combined.
- Divide pasta evenly on plates and finish with remaining cheese and season to taste.