Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This cheese-stuffed Herbs & Garlic Pull Apart Bread made with lots of Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic cheese, garlic, butter, and fresh herbs is bursting with flavour! It makes a great appetizer for any occasion. Serve warm out of the oven and this delicious loaf will be devoured in no time
- 1 crusty loaf of bread
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic Cheddar, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut loaf into 1" pieces (without slicing all the way through) and place on a baking sheet.
- Melt butter on the stove. Add garlic.
- Cover with foil and bake loaf for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve warm and enjoy!