Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This delicious Hot Jalapeño & Honey Cheeseburger made with our new Lactose-Free Jalapeño Monterey Jack cheese and BeeMaid's creamy Raw Honey is full of flavour. This recipe is a winning combination of sweet and spicy!
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. BeeMaid Raw Honey
- ½ tsp. lime juice
- 1 small jalapeño, sliced into 6 slices then the rest minced
- 1 tsp. jalapeño hot sauce
- 2 handmade burger patties
- 4-6 slices Bothwell Lactose-Free Jalapeño Monterey Jack
- 2 hamburger buns, sliced and toasted
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 onion rings
- In a small bowl, using a spoon combine mayonnaise, honey, lime juice, minced jalapenos and hot sauce. Fully incorporate all ingredients and set aside.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook burger patties on the grill for about four minutes on the first side. Flip burgers and add 2-3 cheese slices to each patty then let the burger cook until done. Cook until the internal temperature is 160°F.
- On the bottom buns layer 1 lettuce leaf, 2 slices of tomato, burger patty, 3 slices of jalapeño, and two onion rings.
- Drizzle jalapeño honey sauce evenly on the two burgers and finish with the top of the bun.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!