Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This fun and colourful Kids Charcuterie Board is filled with an assortment of fun snacks that kids will love. It's perfect for parties and after-school snacking!
- Deep fried cheese curds and ranch for dipping
- Cherry tomatoes
- Sour candy
- Mini skewers
- Granola bar, cut into cubes
- Cucumber, sliced
- Salami, sliced
- Turkey, sliced
- Squeak'rs Original
- Bothwell Extra Old Cheddar or Mozzarella or Lactose Free Mozzarella, cut into small cubes
- Place deep fried cheese curds on a large platter. Fill small bowl with ranch dipping sauce and place on platter.
- Fill small bowls with sliced pickles, candy and blueberries and place anywhere on platter.
- To make fruit and cheese skewers, layer strawberries, cheese cubes and blueberries onto mini skewers. Place skewers on platter.
- Make cheese and cracker bites using your favourite crackers, deli meat, cucumbers, pickles and top with cheese cubes and Squeak'rs Original. Place these in the middle of the platter.
- Fill in gaps with grapes, cherries, cherry tomatoes and cubed granola bar.