Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Kids will look forward to lunch with these quick and easy mini pizzas that are perfect for back-to-school! They're delicious and only require a few simple ingredients.
- 1 (340g) package of pre-made biscuit dough
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp. pizza sauce
- 3 pepperoni meat sticks, thinly sliced
- 30 Bothwell Squeak’rs White Curds
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Prepare two baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Using your fingers stretch the biscuit dough to a 4” circle and place 5 dough rounds on
each of the lined baking sheets.
- Top each piece of dough with 1 tbsp. of pizza sauce.
- Add 3 Squeak’rs to each of the pizzas, then top each pizza with 3 slices of the pepperoni.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and cooked through.