Broccoli and cheddar aren’t just for soups, they also make a great layered salad—with cranberries or raisins and nuts thrown in for good measure.
- 6 cups Broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 Small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups Bothwell Medium Cheddar, shredded
- 2/3 cup Dried, sweetened cranberries or raisins
- ½ cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup Unsalted, dry roasted sunflower seeds or chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp Bacon, crumbled
- In a large glass serving bowl, layer the broccoli, onion and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey, mayonnaise and vinegar.
- Drizzle the yogurt dressing over the layered salad.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Cover and refrigerate at least two hours.
- Toss just before serving and sprinkle with sunflower seeds and bacon.