Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Make the ultimate hot dog with tomatoes, jalapeños, bell peppers, fried onions, and shredded Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic cheese. They're fun, full of flavour, and perfect for feeding a crowd.
- 4 hotdogs
- 4 hot dog buns, sliced and toasted
- ½ cup Sunny Dog Barkin’ Herbs & Garlic Cheddar, grated
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced and sautéed
- ½ onion, sliced and sautéed
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 small jalapeño, sliced
- ¼ cup fried onions
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat
- Cook hot dogs on the grill for about five-seven minutes or until heated through
- Place hotdogs on buns and equally divide cheese, peppers, onions, tomatoes, mayo, jalapeños and sprinkle with fried onions.