Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Eat like an athlete with this one-pan dinner inspired by biathlete Lucas Smith. #FuelledByBothwellCheese
- 4 Bratwurst sausages sliced in pieces
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 1 red peppers, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced or finely diced
- 2 cups of diced cooked potatoes of choice
- 2 tsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Bothwell Smoked Gouda, shredded
- 1/2 cup Bothwell Red Hot Chili Pepper, shredded
- Place Bratwurst, onion, peppers, garlic and potatoes on a greased sheet pan.
- Drizzle butter over everything on the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheeses over sausage and potato mixture. Place pan back into oven for for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted and slightly brown. Serve warm.