Peach & Prosciutto Flatbread
Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This grilled Peach & Prosciutto Flatbread made with our Lactose Free Mozzarella is delicious, light, and perfect for get-togethers. You only need ten minutes and five ingredients to make this summer flatbread.
- 2 pieces of naan bread
- 1 cup Bothwell Lactose Free Mozzarella, grated
- 2 small fresh peaches, pitted and sliced
- 4 slices of prosciutto, torn in half
- ½ cup arugula
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Spray grill with oil and grill naan bread until marked on one side. Turn BBQ off and flip
naan bread and sprinkle with cheese, let the cheese melt and remove off the heat.
- Top naan with peaches, prosciutto and arugula. Serve immediately.