Chicken Pesto Panini with Herbs & Garlic Cheddar
Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This savoury Pesto Chicken Panini is layered with chicken, red onions, arugula, pesto, and award-winning Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic cheese on fresh focaccia. Easy and delicious, this crispy sandwich comes together in minutes.
- 1 piece focaccia bread, sliced in half
- 1 tbsp. pesto
- ¼ cup arugula
- 6 thin slices of red onion
- 3 slices of cooked chicken breast
- ¼ cup of Sunny Dog Barkin’ Herbs & Garlic Cheddar, grated
- Spread pesto on one bread slice and layer with arugula, red onion, chicken and cheese finishing by topping with the other piece of bread
- Grill panini in a panini press as per manufacturers directions or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted about 4-5 minutes.
- Cut in half, serve immediately and enjoy!