Pulled Pork Crostini with Mozzarella
Recipe Creator: Chef D
Is there anything better than tender slow cooked pulled pork? These pulled pork bites topped with gooey Bothwell Mozzarella make great appetizers. Your guests will love them!
- Pulled pork
- 1 (4 pound pork shoulder roast)
- 2 tablespoons coarse kosher salt (or to taste)
- 2 cans Waterloo Dark Beer
- ChefD BBQ Sauce
- Garlic butter
- Bothwell Mozzarella Slices from our 450g Sliced Variety Pack
- Place pork roast in a slow cooker, rub with salt and pour the beer over top.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. Remove pork to a bowl, without the liquid. Shred using two forks and stir in ChefD’s BBQ Sauce.
- Slice your baguette and lightly toast on your BBQ or under your broiler. Spread garlic butter on one side and place desired amount of pulled pork on toasted baguette.
- Place cheese on top of pulled pork and warm on BBQ or grill in oven util cheese is melted.
Chef’s tip: Keep liquid to reheat pulled pork.