Red Hot Chili Pepper Jacked Cucumber Salad
Recipe Creator: Chef D
Chef D makes this delicious sweet, savoury and a little spicy salad using our Red Hot Chili Pepper Monterey Jack. It combines cucumbers, peppers, onions, and pear for a bright and colourful salad that's perfect for anytime of year.
- 2 sprigs of cilantro
- 1 lime
- 7 mini cucumbers, julienned
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pear, julienned
- 4 small, sweet peppers, julienned
- Olive oil
- Bothwell Red Hot Chili Pepper Monterey Jack, julienned or long slivers
- Prepare cucumbers, pear, cheese, onion and place in salad bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of one lime and drizzle with olive oil. Toss lightly.
- Plate your salad and top with sprigs of cilantro and serve.