Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Add a flavourful twist to cacio e pepe with Smoked Gouda. This cheese is permeated with natural maple wood smoke which makes this dish even more decadent. This recipe only requires a few simple ingredients, making it the perfect impromptu choice for pasta night!
- In a medium-large frying pan on medium high heat, toss cooked spaghetti and butter to
- Add chicken and cook until warmed.
- Add arugula and sauté until wilted. Add ½ cup of cheese and mix until combined.
- Divide pasta evenly on plates and finish with remaining cheese.
- Season with fresh cracked pepper to taste.