Recipe Creator: Chef D
Smoked Gouda Crisps are great for entertaining. Serve with a side of pear chutney. The smoky and sweet flavour combination is superb! Easy and delicious is always a win.
- ½ tsp. of sesame oil
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup of diced pear
- 1 clove of diced garlic
- ½ tsp. of chipotle
- 2 tbsps. of orange marmalade
- Pinch of salt
- Place small mounds of shredded Smoked Gouda or Smoked Parmesan on cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperate.
- In a medium frying pan over med-high heat, cook oil, onion, pear, garlic, and chipotle until the onions are translucent. About 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in marmalade.
- Add just a pinch of salt to brighten the flavours.
- Gently remove room temperature parmesan crisps to serving tray and add ¼ tsp. of pear chutney to top before serving.