Smoked Meat Poutine with Deep-Fried Cheese Curds
Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This Smoked Meat Poutine made with deep fried cheese curds is a must-try! Montreal smoked meat and crispy, deep fried cheese curds made with Bothwell Squeak'rs takes the classic poutine to the next level.
- 650g frozen fries
- 200g Deep-Fried Cheese Curds
- 150g Montreal smoked meat
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw
- 4 baby dill pickles, cut into ½ cm round slices
- ¾ cup your favourite poutine gravy, heated
- Cook fries as per package directions.
- Add hot fries to individual plates or a serving platter. Add cheese curds, Montreal
smoked meat, coleslaw, pickles and gravy on top. Serve immediately.